So Is Free iPads Legit or Fraud?
We’ve all seen them online for free offers and wonder iPads do offer free iPad really work or are they just scams? How the company is able to provide free iPads and still make a profit? I was always told if an offer seems too good to be true it probably is, but I’m happy to be wrong. There is a list of items available and I am pleased to see the iPad on the list.
You may be thinking to yourself, “This is too good to be true must be a scam ..” The fact is, you CAN get iPad for free, provided you do something in return. First, these companies will require you to fill out a simple form to see if you qualify for their free offer. If you qualify, you generally have two ways to get your free iPad:
1) Check your friends or family members.
2) Try some of their products or trial offers. Some offers are actually decent, such as games and movie rentals. However, of all the offerings, I’ve found that credit cards offer to work best for me. I signed up for a zero interest or low interest credit cards, which helped me get rid of my high interest credit cards, and then I qualified for my free gift. The best part of the credit card offers is you can also get free miles for airline tickets and cash back for purchases made. If you are fed up with credit card after a while you can always undo it as well.
Company that runs the iPad offers free paid by a third party advertising agencies to drive new customers or to direct the way they are testing potential products to their offerings. Advertising is very expensive and many companies prefer to use a free offer to get your opinion about a product or have you tried their products freely in hopes you will become a client longevity in the future. This has been going on for years and I only knew about this when a close friend of mine add me to the list of references and show me how this process works.
But There are Rules to Follow When Signing up for Your Free Apple iPad:
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions for a free product that you want.
- Usually there is only one account allowed per product per household for free.
- NEVER register twice for the same offer, even if the offer is on a different site you will get caught.
- Do not attempt to use false information or different addresses to get some product. Most companies are very aware of this trick.
Also, please note that when looking for a free iPad offer, be careful which sites require your bank information or social security number. It’s usually a scam site and you should definitely stay away from them.